Thank you for purchasing a Briffidi Twistweight Adapter for SW1. If you need assistance, please check the support page or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. After you’ve had a chance to use the twistweight adapter, I’d appreciate if you’d write a review.
- Twistweight Adapter for SW1
You Will Need
- Level and calibrate the SW1 using the standard procedures.
- Mount the adapter into the cradle of the SW1 and tighten the strap.
- Push the collet about halfway down.
- Take a measurement and activate the Tare button (filled when active) to zero out the adapter.
- Pull the collet up to the top.
- Install the racquet handle into the adapter with the strings aligned with the length of the cradle.
- Push down on the collet tabs to clamp the racquet. Ensure that the end of the racquet is seated against the bottom of the adapter.
- Measure the twistweight of the racquet. (A display resolution of 0.1 kg·cm² is recommended and can be set on the Settings page.)
- To remove the racquet, hold the adapter with one hand and pull the racquet straight up.
Check out the Briffidi Twistweight Adapter for SW1 catalog page for additional information.